Florida Real Estate and Land Use Attorneys
Solomons Legal Services is a professional law firm dedicated to providing clients with efficient and effective real estate closing services. We close deals from single family homes to complex commercial or land development projects. As one of the oldest firms in Florida, we strive to uphold the tradition of quality that began over three generations ago. Let us guide you through your real estate transaction.
We practice law in a number of distinct areas, supplying clients with effective advocacy, expertise, and sound counsel.
Our Practice Areas
- Admiralty and Maritime Law – Assisting clients with legal matters related to the operation, use, financing, and insurance of recreational and commercial vessels.
- Litigation – Vigorously defending in courts the rights of clients in business disputes, personal injury cases, and many other matters.
- International Trade and Disputes – Aiding clients with business interests involving international trade and commerce, import and export laws, international contracts, and customs-related issues.
- Municipal Law – Representing individuals as well as cities, counties, and other state municipalities in cases related to land use, zoning, speed limits, utility services and municipal compliance.
- Business and Corporate Law – Preparing Articles of Incorporation for new businesses and developing strategic on-going professional relationships with growing businesses in need of transactional or litigation assistance.
- Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, and Estates – Wealth preservation and planning, devising wills, trusts and other documents related to estate planning; administration and probate of estates.
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate – Providing key legal counsel in commercial and residential real estate transactions with particular emphasis on acquisition and development.
- Coastal and Land Use Planning – Proactively addressing issues and offering essential advice to clients developing coastal, marina, and other properties.
- Environmental Law – Investigating and advocating in matters pertaining to government regulations and environmental issues, including contamination, pollution and toxic torts.
- Post-Conviction Cases
- Federal and White Collar Crime
- Criminal Defense